Feeding your garden birds is an important part of your gardening year. They need our help once the natural supply of insects, seeds and berries decline and in return they will eat the bugs during the summer.
In winter garden birds need high energy foods that contain fats, seeds and insect larvae.
Traditional fat balls are popular with all birds and offer great value for you but consider feeding with the following too:-
packs shown for illustration purposes – sizes and offers may vary.
- Oil Rich, high energy sunflower hearts are a real favourite of many species
- No Mess – No Husks – No Waste
- Suitable for use in sunflower hearts feeders, on bird tables and ground feeding
Winter warmer mix
- A quality blend with oil rich, high energy sunflower hearts and peanut bites
- No Mess – No Husks – No Waste. All edible ingredients
- Suitable for use in seed feeders, on bird tables and ground feeding.
No Mess seed mix
- High energy suet and seed mix in a ready to use coconut shell
- Easy to feed, just hang on a tree branch or bird station and fun to watch the birds hanging around.
- A premium high energy blend to help birds survive the winter season when natural food is scarce
- Includes high energy foods including sunflower hearts, linseed and hemp seeds that appeal to both large and small bird
- Suitable for use in seed feeders, on bird tables and ground feeding – 100% WHEAT FREE
- High Energy, pelleted suet with added seed and insects
- Suitable for use in seed feeders, a specialist Gardman Suet Treat Feeder, on bird tables or on the ground
- Packed in a convenient re-sealable pour pack pouch.
REMEMBER if its freezes solid birds need water – fresh melted water in a bird bath or larger saucer in a bird table every day is essential.